London Blue Topaz gemstone ring
London Blue Topaz gemstone ring
Finding the perfect length for your new bracelet can be difficult - the right size varies depending on which look you like best when it comes to choosing, stacking, and mixing your bracelets.
Here are three steps to guide you in finding your ideal size:
- Measure the length around your wrist at the widest point. You can do this either with a measuring tape, or a piece of string, which you subsequently measure. When measuring, it is a good idea to keep the measuring tape or cord relatively tight, however, it should not feel uncomfortable.
- Add 2 cm (0,78in) to your result - if your wrist measures 16 cm (6,29 in) the length you should get is 18 cm (7,08 in), and you will have to buy your bracelet in size M.
- It is always a good idea to compare with a bracelet you already have. Choose one that you think fits perfectly and use that as a starting point.
The bracelets are available in four different lengths:
17 cm (6,69in) = Small
18 cm (7,08 in) = Medium
19 cm (7,48in) = Large
20 cm (7,78in) = X-Large
When choosing the length of a necklace, it is very different what you want to choose to achieve a particular look. For example, if you love stacking necklaces, several lengths may be ideal for you.
Here is how you find the perfect length for your next necklace:
- Measure around your neck as far down the neck as possible
- Use the image guide to decide which length you want. If your neck measures 34 cm (13,38in) and you want a short chain, you should choose a size S.
- Although the circumference of your neck has one measure, the length of the chain may vary depending on the length of your upper body. Therefore as an extra little trick, you can measure the distance from the center of the back of your neck to the place on your chest you want the chain to go. If this result is around 25 cm (9,84in), you will want to choose a chain that is 50 cm (19,68in) long; size L.
The necklaces are available in four different lengths:
40 cm (15,74in) = Small
45 cm (17,71in) = Medium
50 cm (19,68in) = Large
55 cm (21,65in) = X-Large
A ring is a piece of jewelry that can add the finishing touch to your outfit. No matter on which finger you want to use the ring, this guide will help you find the right size:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or a piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark where the ends meet and measure the distance, and you have the circumference of your finger.
- Match the measurement with the perimeter column in the conversion table above. If you fall between two sizes, we recommend that you order the larger size.
You can also measure a ring you already own. Measure the inside diameter of the ring and then match the measurement on the conversion table above.
18K gold plated ring with faceted natural London Blue Topaz gemstone in center.
Material: 925 sterling silver plated with 18k gold plate.
London Blue Topaz
London blue topaz is a highly sought-after, deep blue color variety of the Topaz gemstone which is recognised by its intense color, good clarity and brilliant luster. This elegant blue gemstone is worn as the traditional December birthstone to bring happiness and peace in life. It can rival even the finest quality blue gemstones with its high-end beauty, great durability and reasonable price.
Topaz is a brilliant white colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. In vedic astrology, this gemstone is recommended as the astrological substitute of the precious Sapphire and is worn to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence and good health.
All of our jewelry is produced as sustainably as possible. We use 100% recycled sterling silver, which consists of 92.5% pure silver, to match the highest standards of all our jewelry. Therefore, our jewelry is stamped with 925. This stamp is also used on our gold-plated jewelry and is professional proof that the materials are certified by Danish Precious Metal Control.
Our gold-plated jewelry is plated with 100% recycled 18-carat gold, so we ensure that the jewelry has the best quality possible.
On all our jewelry, you will find the personal engraving JosephCPH, which also is registered by Danish Precious Metal Control.